Delhi as a quick weekend getaway. Nestled within approx 6 acres, Entry to Dream Island is by motorboat only.
Day Picnic Packages: Dream Island Resort Damdama
Cost per person for day picnic:-Rs 850 ( Inclusive of Taxes)
- 1000 hrs Arrive Dream Island at Damdama lake.
- 1000 – 1020 hrs Transfer to the Island by boats.
- 1020 – 1045 hrs Explore the island/ cottages/ facilities.& Breakfast ( Poori Sabzi , Poha, Tea / Cofee )
- 1045 – 1300 hrs Time free for trying out the Army obstacle course, Burma bridge, spider’s web, tarzan swing ,rock climbing ,valley crossing.
- 1300 – 1400 hrs Lakeside lunch buffet .( Rajma/ Dal Makhani, Butter Chicken, Karahi Paneer, Seasonal Veg, Pulao, Roti, Salad, Raita, Sweet dish.)
- 1400 – 1500 hrs Relax on the lakeside hammocks, garden umbrellas or at the machan. or enjoy at swimming pool.
- 1500 – 1700 hrs Fun treasure hunt trek in the Aravali mountains or fun obstacle course race or just relax by the lakeside cottages.
- 1700 – 1730 hrs Hi Tea (French fries/ Mix Pakoras, Tea/ Coffee.)
- 1730 – 1830 hrs Tambola or fun Tug of war competition or just relax with music, rain dance.
- 1800 hrs Depart island by motorboat.
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Evening tea with veg snacks
- Activities & Games
- Swimming Pool ( for minimum 20 pax)
- Rain dance ( for minimum 20 pax)
Note:-Dress Suggested for ladies interested in adventure activities Jeans, Shoes
- Cost per person per night on Dbl sharing basis Rs.1800 per person (Non A.C.[ Air Cooled]
- Cost per person per night on Dbl sharing basis Rs.2800 per person (A.C Room)
- 11:00 hrs : Arrive at Dream Island -Damdama.
- 11:00 – 11:20 hrs : Transfer to the Dream Island by Motor boat.
- 11:20 – 11:30 hrs : Welcome drinks and explore the island.
- 11:30 – 02:00 hrs : Time free for trying out the army obstacle course, Burma bridge, spider web, Valley crossing, rock climbing,Tarzan swing etc.
- 02:00 – 03:00 hrs :Lakeside lunch buffet at the restaurant.
- 03:00 – 06:00 hrs : Relax on the lakeside hammocks, garden umbrella, and machan with tea/coffee with assorted pakoras.
- 06:00 – 08:00 hrs : Games like Tambola, musical chairs, tug of war.
- 08:00 – 09:30 hrs : Evening bon fire with music and dance.
- 09:30 – 10:30 hrs : Dinner and retire to cottage/ tents.
- 06:00 hrs : Wake up call and morning tea.
- 06:30 – 08:30 hrs : Trekking in the Aravali ranges to see a variety of birds, flora & fauna.
- 08:30 – 09:30 hrs : Breakfast.
- 09:30 – 11:00 hrs : Play cricket, volley ball.
- 11:00 – 11:30hrs : Dinner and retire to cottage/ tents.
- Accommodation for 01night / 02days on Dbl sharing basis.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
- Morning and Evening tea with snacks.
- All in house activities.
- In-house music system.